Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
• Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
• Downloading or ordering a brochure, or booking a design appointment with our designer
• Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
• Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
• When you mention us on social media
• To contact and communicate with you
We may also collect sensitive information, to ensure we comply with our legal requirements, which are:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website
• In the course of supplying our goods to you
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
• Details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
When we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter, and other statistics.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified, to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us by the following details:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +86 18042856944
Update date: September 2022